Monday, February 14, 2011

History of My Blog's Name

In the history many great names became famous. They became memorable to the people. But in case of my blog's name, it is the reversed of them. Not the reverse of being popular, but the reversed of being so serious. My teacher in computer, Mr. Denis Lacsam, suggested us not  to become so serious when it comes to our blog's name. Due to some reasons, first people may not memorize it easily if it is too serious because people wants a  humorous name. Second is, readers may become bored when they see that the title was so serious. They might think that the blogger wasn't consider the likes and don't likes of the readers. So I think a name that it was not so serious but has sense.

"Kapitan Boomz" was the name I choose for my blog. I got the idea of Boomz to a game in Facebook which is  Boomz. I think that readers will enjoy reading my articles, because they can relate to the title of my blog.





And I got the other word which is "Kapitan" from my teacher's suggestion.

I hope you like visiting my Blog. Thank for reading my articles. God Bless and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment